- Following strict recommendations and in cooperation with national public health authorities, the hotel is disinfected daily for the safety and comfort of guests.
- Alcoholic antiseptic solutions and hand sanitizers are available in all areas of the hotel.
- All our staff are equipped with personal protective equipment.
- Face masks are recommended to be used by guests when in common areas. Face masks will also be available from the hotel upon request if guests do not have their own individual masks.
- The health of our team members is carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5 meters is strictly enforced where possible.
- All staff workplaces as well as all hotel facilities are cleaned and disinfected regularly and carefully.
- Doors throughout the hotel will be open or opened by a member of staff.
- Although handshakes and hugs are part of Greek culture, we will instead use a different greeting this time that will not require physical contact. We encourage you to do the same.
- Measures have been taken to ensure a contactless check-in process.
- Arrivals will occur periodically at different times of the day so that every guest can check in safely, keeping physical distances and avoiding crowding.
- Room keys are disinfected using an approved disinfectant.
- Guests will receive the final cost of their stay by email before their departure, thus reducing the check-out process at the reception.
- Our staff has been trained, according to health and safety protocols